We are upgrading the ShareRing Smart Contract to better support the future plans of ShareRing
The upgrade to ShareRing’s smart contract marks a significant milestone in ShareRing’s journey and will greatly expand the capabilities of ShareToken on the Ethereum network, allowing us to better support the future plans for the company.
For instance, the migration to the new contract will allow for:
- Increased support for our new instant swap tool
- Increased support within the ShareRing app
- DeFi support
- More staking options
- More exchange availability, including DEXs such-as Uniswap
With the popularity of the SHR Thor swaps on Binance DEX, it demonstrates that there’s going to be a lot of demand for Uniswap.
The migration to the new smart contract will happen on Tuesday 10th November 2020 at 5am UTC.
SHR holders will not need to send all their tokens to a new contract, risking the loss of funds. Instead, one simple transfer or action is required to get the new token address updated.
The 3 important things to note about the contract migration are:
1. The existing contract address will be locked.
2. The new ShareRing contract address can be found here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xd98f75b1a3261dab9eed4956c93f33749027a964#code
3. User’s SHR balance in the new contract will be reflected in Etherscan when they make their first transfer (even a 1 SHR transfer is fine). Transfers can be made to any ERC-20 address. Do not send tokens to the updated contract.
Below shows the code changes made to the ShareRing Smart Contract to facilitate the upgrade.
Structure of inheritance
Structure of inheritance the same as was before, only smart contracts were changed.
Changes made in smart contracts
- copy paste the code of ERC20Token:
- delete functions isContract();
- delete require(isContract);
- add migrations of balances and allowances.
- copy-paste the code of ShareToken;
- add old contract as variable to get all state information;
- change constructor (initial state same as the state of old contract);
- add self-destruct function;
- add migration rewardTokenLocked.
Join our Community:
Subscribe to the ShareRing newsletter! https://sharering.network/contact.html
Follow us here! https://twitter.com/shareringglobal
Join our telegram! https://t.me/ShareRing
Where do I purchase ShareRing tokens?
Interested in purchasing SHR tokens? You can do so from the following exchanges:
ProBit: SHR BTC & SHR KRW
Bithumb Global: SHR BTC & SHR USDT & SHR ETH
Bitmart: SHR BTC
Binance Dex: SHR BEP2 & SHR BUSD
LBank: SHR BTC & SHR USDT