User Manual: Staking Guide
How to Stake SHR on ShareRing App
ShareRing application allows users to stake their amounts of ShareToken (SHR) stored in their ShareLedger or account balance.
- Setup and verify your ShareRing account
Please refer to the following guide.
- Get your balance funded.
At the moment, ShareLedger does not provide fiat currency funding options. However, you can top up your balance using the transfer network from other cryptocurrency wallets with the following steps:
- Tap the menu icon on the left-hand corner
- Tap on ‘User’
- Copy ‘Account address.’
- Share your ‘Account address’ to the Sender to receive your ShareToken (SHR)
The ‘Account address’ is equivalent to your wallet’s address.
- Stake your ShareToken (SHR)
You can opt to stake your ShareToken (SHR) by swapping them from your account wallet to the Ethereum blockchain through the ShareRing application.
- Tap on ‘Account’ or the wallet icon on the main menu
- Tap on ‘Staking’
- Tap on ‘Stake SHR’
- Select a validator that you would like to stake
- Enter PIN and Confirm
- Enter the amount to be staked
- A notification will pop up if the stake is successful